Therma 20 Thermometer + Standard Penetration Probe
R4,266.50 incl. VAT
The Therma 20 is made for use with a thermistor-type temperature probe with measurement range of -39.9 to 149.9°C. This probe can be unscrewed from the meter and replaced with other compatible probes (sold separately) as and when needed to cater for different temperature applications.
You can rest assured that the Therma 20 is safe for use with food; this thermometer’s robust ABS case is coated with ‘Biomaster’, ETI’s unique antibacterial protection which is designed to stop the growth of bacteria.
ETI 226-040 Therma 20 High Accuracy Catering Digital Thermometer Key Features
– High accuracy professional thermometer for use in the catering industry
– Temperature measurement range from -39.9 to 149.9°C
– Meets European Standard EN13485 (suitable for use in low ambient working temperatures down to -20°C)
– HACCP compatible
– Ergonomic, robust ABS case with Biomaster antibacterial protection
– Interchangeable thermistor probe with Lumberg connector
– Powered by 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries with expected battery life of 5 years
– Assured accuracy for life of the meter
– Automatic power off when left idle to help save battery life
– 2 year guarantee from ETI included