An easy to use inexpensive alternative for surface temperature measurement. Available in over 100 temperature ratings from 30°c to 1093°c. Precise for even the most critical jobs including preheat, interpass temperature measurement, and certified for nuclear use.
- Accurate – Results are ± 1% of rated temperature.
- Easy to use – Melts at designated temperature for easy visual inspection.
- Reliable – Always in calibration.
- Superior quality – Free of cantaminants such as sulfur, lead and halogens.
- Precise – Unique slip-resistand holder secures stick and maximizes control.
- Traceable – Each marked by temperature, lot number and is NIST traceable.